Help Me Find This Exhaust Part!

Diskutiere Help Me Find This Exhaust Part! im Fahrwerk/Bremsanlage/Abgasanlage Forum im Bereich Golf 5 R32; https://www.sportauspuff-billiger.de/de/Supersprint-Sportauspuff-fuer-Volkswagen-VW-Golf-5-Racing-ESD-2x100mm-mittig-24102.html...
  • Help Me Find This Exhaust Part! Beitrag #22
Hansdampf
Hansdampf
Ehrenmitglied
Punkte Reaktionen
Apologies, can the thread not be moved to a "wanted" section?
Done - but in this section are no answer postings possible (due to Spam). Do you want that? ... and please give us an idea of your person. :great:

• Help Me Find This Exhaust Part! Beitrag #23
JRC1
Punkte Reaktionen

Thanks already contacted both of these and they do not have stock :(

Done - but in this section are no answer postings possible (due to Spam). Do you want that? ... and please give us an idea of your person. :great:

Ok, maybe is best to not be in this section. Would you recommend a different section?

• Help Me Find This Exhaust Part! Beitrag #24
JRC1
Punkte Reaktionen
I have posted a welcome thread here

• Help Me Find This Exhaust Part! Beitrag #25
Hansdampf
Hansdampf
Ehrenmitglied
Punkte Reaktionen
Bitte jetzt alle Posts zum Endrohr hier rein. :great:

• Help Me Find This Exhaust Part! Beitrag #26
JRC1
Punkte Reaktionen
still no luck..... :(

• Help Me Find This Exhaust Part! Beitrag #28
JRC1
Punkte Reaktionen
What did BBM-Motorsport say?

They are the only people I am still awaiting a response from. I even called them and left a message, but have heard nothing.

Unfortunately I suspect their reply will be the same as the other 25+ suppliers - they have nothing sat on the shelf and order direct from Supersprint when an order is placed.

I just can't believe this exhaust is not on a shelf somewhere. I have tried UK, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, South Africa, Australia, Austria, Czech, Finland, Sweden and more. They all have it listed on their sites but nothing in stock. I even called Supersprint to see if they would manufacture for me, but they wouldn't :(.

Looks like I may just have to go for the racing variant, I just hope it's not too loud...

• Help Me Find This Exhaust Part! Beitrag #29
KingDouchebag
KingDouchebag
Punkte Reaktionen
They are the only people I am still awaiting a response from. I even called them and left a message, but have heard nothing.

Unfortunately I suspect their reply will be the same as the other 25+ suppliers - they have nothing sat on the shelf and order direct from Supersprint when an order is placed.

I just can't believe this exhaust is not on a shelf somewhere. I have tried UK, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, South Africa, Australia, Austria, Czech, Finland, Sweden and more. They all have it listed on their sites but nothing in stock. I even called Supersprint to see if they would manufacture for me, but they wouldn't :(.

Looks like I may just have to go for the racing variant, I just hope it's not too loud...

Thats shit, but is it absolutely necessary to be Supersprint?
Other mothers have also beautiful daughters, if you know what i mean ;)

If you want a good sound, then you have to buy this nice Catback :great:
[youtube]https://youtu.be/4z3r-EYsWNU[/youtube]

Edit von Hansdampf: Bei mir erscheint beim Link eine Fehlermeldung. Scheint aber zu funktionieren.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
  • Help Me Find This Exhaust Part! Beitrag #30
JRC1
Punkte Reaktionen
Thats shit, but is it absolutely necessary to be Supersprint?
Other mothers have also beautiful daughters, if you know what i mean ;)

If you want a good sound, then you have to buy this nice Catback :great:
https://youtu.be/4z3r-EYsWNU

Yeah it is shit, especially because Supersprint still had stock a few months back when I wasn't ready to buy.

It doesn't have to be Supersprint, but I have had their systems on previous cars and know that the build quality is fantastic. What alternatives would you recommend, purely out of interest?

Yes I have seen that F-town video before, it sounds nice... probably too loud day to day though.

Not sure if my link worked, but this is the supersprint race system:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LXF3BTBjXU

• Help Me Find This Exhaust Part! Beitrag #32
KingDouchebag
KingDouchebag
Punkte Reaktionen
Yeah it is shit, especially because Supersprint still had stock a few months back when I wasn't ready to buy.

It doesn't have to be Supersprint, but I have had their systems on previous cars and know that the build quality is fantastic. What alternatives would you recommend, purely out of interest?

Yes I have seen that F-town video before, it sounds nice... probably too loud day to day though.

Not sure if my link worked, but this is the supersprint race system:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LXF3BTBjXU

I think not, thats the F-Town will be too loud for daily use, I heard, it is with open flap a little bit louder as the OEM exhaust :great:

And they are much Catback Exhausts for our .:R32 on the market.
BN-Pipes, like Uwe said.
Edel01, F-Town, E-Exhaust, EGO-X, Magnaflow, Milltek, everyone of these has an own good sound, it is in your opinion, which sound you prefere *noahnung*
The best way, to find an exhaust, is you hear some sounds live and then you can buy your favorite one :great:

• Help Me Find This Exhaust Part! Beitrag #35
coolhard
coolhard
Punkte Reaktionen
With sport kats is the exhaust slightly more aggressive, this is the only distinction.

• Help Me Find This Exhaust Part! Beitrag #36
JRC1
Punkte Reaktionen
For me, out of the links posted, I still prefer the sound of the Supersprint.
I guess it is personal opinion.
BN pipes is very nice, but is an extra 500EUR more than Supersprint... I think Supersprint is already quite expensive, so do not wish to pay any more - only the same or less.

I welcome any other links of other exhaust systems on the MKV for comparison.

Thanks for your assistance.

• Help Me Find This Exhaust Part! Beitrag #37
coolhard
coolhard
Punkte Reaktionen
The exhaust closest to the supersprint is Milltek ,res or non res

• Help Me Find This Exhaust Part! Beitrag #38
JRC1
Punkte Reaktionen
To explain further, to me any res exhaust for the R32 is simply not loud enough... no louder than stock in most instances, and for this I would rather keep stock... lets be honest it is not a bad sound... and why spend £££ on something that sounds very similar to stock... no point.

So for me the only purpose of spending money on an exhaust is to go non-res.
However, a lot of Youtube videos the non-res do seem very loud, especially the Milltek as you have mentioned above.

This is the reason I wanted the "power loop" Supersprint, as it has an extra loop in the rear exhaust, so the non res variant is in fact a bit quieter than most non-res options, but not as silent as res. I wonder if there are any other rear exhausts with a similar design available?

• Help Me Find This Exhaust Part! Beitrag #39
wHiTeCaP
wHiTeCaP
Punkte Reaktionen
Take a look at the different videos of f-town Aggressor 3". It will cost nearly 2000€. With an open valve the sound is awesome - IMHO. Valve closed is nearly stock sound, little louder.

• Help Me Find This Exhaust Part! Beitrag #40
JRC1
Punkte Reaktionen
Take a look at the different videos of f-town Aggressor 3". It will cost nearly 2000€. With an open valve the sound is awesome - IMHO. Valve closed is nearly stock sound, little louder.

Is it valvetronic, can the valve be opened and closed?

2000€ is out of my budget really. I was hoping more 1000€ which is Supersprint money.

The f-town does sound nice, I like a deep V6 tone, many non res exhausts seem to go too raspy... this isn't good!

There seems to be many variants of the f-town?? Is it still manufactured??

Thema:

Help Me Find This Exhaust Part!