AMD ONECLIC 270CV for the R32

Diskutiere AMD ONECLIC 270CV for the R32 im Motortuning Forum im Bereich Golf 4 R32; I'm sorry. I hope it's true for you. But this kit is old (4 months now). And there are a lot of messages in the English forums. Everybody...
  • AMD ONECLIC 270CV for the R32 Beitrag #21
arjanh
I'm sorry.

I hope it's true for you.
But this kit is old (4 months now).
And there are a lot of messages in the English forums.

Everybody (Wendland, Ruddel,JD engineering (my tuner), and all the experts say you cant get the same "performance lines with cams" what you lose at the lower revs you win at the upper" (and a bit more)

I drive a chipped R32 (JD engineering) i tried severel exhaust (also the Milltek) (5 months ago) (it's for sale) believe me, the original exhaust is the best toghether with chipping and improving the intake. (and original PAPER filter). I also have 272 ps (with high torque) (for 50.000 km's now and without problems).

When you put another exhaust under it (whitout the vacuum connection) the entire code (motronic) have to be rewritten) BUT nobody knows yet where to find this in the source (the same for the VSR).

My opinion is : the R32 is fast, but only on the highway (high speeds)

there are to much cars who can keep up at the lower speeds (the weight).

Believe me I tried it all and i think the best kits come from Wendland, and Ruddel, and chiptuning from JD engineering.

Greetings,

A. Hoogstraate
Holland

oh b.t.w. the bosch air mass meters suck.... I hope Pierburg may make them in the future for the VAG concern.....

• AMD ONECLIC 270CV for the R32 Beitrag #22
arjanh schrieb:
I'm sorry.

I hope it's true for you.
But this kit is old (4 months now).
And there are a lot of messages in the English forums.

Everybody (Wendland, Ruddel,JD engineering (my tuner), and all the experts say you cant get the same "performance lines with cams" what you lose at the lower revs you win at the upper" (and a bit more)

I drive a chipped R32 (JD engineering) i tried severel exhaust (also the Milltek) (5 months ago) (it's for sale) believe me, the original exhaust is the best toghether with chipping and improving the intake. (and original PAPER filter). I also have 272 ps (with high torque) (for 50.000 km's now and without problems).

When you put another exhaust under it (whitout the vacuum connection) the entire code (motronic) have to be rewritten) BUT nobody knows yet where to find this in the source (the same for the VSR).

My opinion is : the R32 is fast, but only on the highway (high speeds)

there are to much cars who can keep up at the lower speeds (the weight).

Believe me I tried it all and i think the best kits come from Wendland, and Ruddel, and chiptuning from JD engineering.

Greetings,

A. Hoogstraate
Holland

oh b.t.w. the bosch air mass meters suck.... I hope Pierburg may make them in the future for the VAG concern.....

well well,

I hoppe too....but I am just a little bit septic...

1) there is no code source? That because the vaccum valve is a mecanique system!

2) I put on my R 32 a cat back and passt it to the dyno.

RESULT + 10BHP and + 14 NM.

So I dont agree with you but everybody have different thinks...

:wink:

• AMD ONECLIC 270CV for the R32 Beitrag #23
arjanh
Yes it's true (the vacuum valve is a mechanical system).

But the source is written and tested with this mechanical piece connected.
That's why you lose a 40 Nm with the hose disconnected.
(only on the lower revs).

This is because of the backpressure of the exhaust.

AMD claim also to have a kit with 300 bhp (chip, exhaust and cams)
Tthat's why i'm so sceptic.

Wendland have the same (also shrick cams) and they dyno'ed it with 265 ps

Only Ruddel alo put another flame catcher (on the original exhaust system) BUT they also get a bigger Air mass housing (this is the difference) the get 285 ps (i think you can't get more out of this engine whitout pressurising it.

greetings.

• AMD ONECLIC 270CV for the R32 Beitrag #24
Anonymous
Rüddel also uses a cat back system.

Greets

Hampi

• AMD ONECLIC 270CV for the R32 Beitrag #25
arjanh
Nein,

Nur hosenrohr.

(flamecatcher).

• AMD ONECLIC 270CV for the R32 Beitrag #26
Anonymous
Rüddel verwendet gemäss müdnlicher Auskunft sowohl bearbeitete flamecatcher als auch ein cat back system für die 285 PS Version!

Gruss Hampi

• AMD ONECLIC 270CV for the R32 Beitrag #27
arjanh
sorry,

But i called them (now 3 months ago).
They sayd the original exhaust stays intact.
(nothing to improve) but they only put another flamecatcher.
Maybe they changed it in the last 3 months ?

On the pictures of their internet site the original exhaust is still on it.

greetings,

Thema:

AMD ONECLIC 270CV for the R32