R32 Auspuff for 2.0 TDI Non 4Motion

Diskutiere R32 Auspuff for 2.0 TDI Non 4Motion im Exterieur Forum im Bereich Golf 5 R32; Hello, where could I found original R32 Auspuff not for 4motion, is for mounting on MKV 2.o TDI, I've seen the Golf V Speed Edition mount it...
  • R32 Auspuff for 2.0 TDI Non 4Motion Beitrag #1
ceramicax
ceramicax
Punkte Reaktionen
Hello,

where could I found original R32 Auspuff not for 4motion, is for mounting on MKV 2.o TDI, I've seen the Golf V Speed Edition mount it.

Best regards.

• R32 Auspuff for 2.0 TDI Non 4Motion Beitrag #2
ceramicax
ceramicax
Punkte Reaktionen
Hello,

where could I found original R32 Auspuff not for 4motion, is for mounting on MKV 2.o TDI, I've seen the Golf V Speed Edition mount it.

Best regards.

someone could tellme where could I buy it?? I've got mounted the Sebring Dual Auspuff, but I'm looking for an original one.

Best regards

• R32 Auspuff for 2.0 TDI Non 4Motion Beitrag #3
luxjemp
luxjemp
Punkte Reaktionen
Ask you VW Dealer for the R-line :great:

• R32 Auspuff for 2.0 TDI Non 4Motion Beitrag #4
nando
nando
Punkte Reaktionen
Ask you VW Dealer for the R-line :great:

Won't work, R32 - exhaust is for R32 only.

The R-Line comes with 2 small exhaust pipes at the left side, like the GTI and GT have them.

The only way is to buy an exhaust from an R32 and the corresponding bodywork. Then you gotta put some labor in this.

You can't either buy the Golf Speed exhaust, cause this car was a limited edition.
The dealer only will sell you a Golf Speed spare part if you can proof you own one.

• R32 Auspuff for 2.0 TDI Non 4Motion Beitrag #6
ceramicax
ceramicax
Punkte Reaktionen

Yes, the one I've got muounted is one like this one, but the one I need is the original from VW Golf V 2.0 TDI SPEED EDITION

This one:

golf1.jpg

golfv.jpg

Best regards

• R32 Auspuff for 2.0 TDI Non 4Motion Beitrag #7
nando
nando
Punkte Reaktionen
Yes, the one I've got muounted is one like this one, but the one I need is the original from VW Golf V 2.0 TDI SPEED EDITION

This one:

golf1.jpg

golfv.jpg

Best regards

Hi,

as I told you before, you CANNOT buy this one.

As the Golf Speed is a limited edition, spare parts for the Golf Speed will only be sold to Golf Speed Owners.

If you want to buy the Golf Speed exhaust, you HAVE TO proof to the dealer, that you own a golf Speed AND you HAVE TO give him the old Golf Speed exhaust.
Unless you so this, the dealer is not allowed to sell you an exhaust from the Golf Speed.

The rule, that you've got to return the old part ( exhaust in your case ) to the dealer is to avoid Golf Speed - owners buying parts for their friends.

Sorry for delievering such a bad message, but that's the facts. *noahnung*

• R32 Auspuff for 2.0 TDI Non 4Motion Beitrag #8
ceramicax
ceramicax
Punkte Reaktionen
nando thanks for your answer

Thema:

R32 Auspuff for 2.0 TDI Non 4Motion