MkV R32 Floor Mats?

Diskutiere MkV R32 Floor Mats? im Interieur Forum im Bereich Golf 5 R32; Hallo! Sorry, but that greeting is the only German that I can say so I am hoping that a fellow MkV R32 owner can help.....in English *lol* I...
  • MkV R32 Floor Mats? Beitrag #1
stv1x
Hallo!

Sorry, but that greeting is the only German that I can say so I am hoping that a fellow MkV R32 owner can help.....in English *lol*

I am trying to locate some Floor Mats for my Steel Grey R32 but the VW dealerships say that there no floor mats for the MkV with the 'R' logo. For the MkIV yes, for the MkV no *roll*

But, here is a link for an Ebay seller that says that they are 'OEM' mats for the MkV
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-Golf-R32-Interior-Carpet-Floor-Mats-Black-w-R-Logo_W0QQitemZ4645899366QQcategoryZ36678QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The seller is new to Ebay with no 'history'. Do they look OEM to other owners or do you think this is a 'scam'??

Thanks in advance
Steve
Sorry, I should have mentioned that I am in the United Kingdom so the mats need to be for a right hand drive car.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
  • MkV R32 Floor Mats? Beitrag #2
DerBen
hello,

imho are the mats selfmade.... vw wouldn´t print such a big logo on their own mats

• MkV R32 Floor Mats? Beitrag #3
stv1x
Thanks for the reply Ben. I have declined to enter the ebay auction as I agree that they may be fake.
:great:

Thema:

MkV R32 Floor Mats?